Liza Lomax is a Body Image Coach. They help women who have yo-yo’d with weight. Who have tried every diet fad and are still not happy with their reflection in the mirror. Heal their relationship with food and their bodies. They help others eliminate their negative self talk/head trash, so they feel beautiful and confident.
Liza is offering a FREE Body Roadmap or Laser Coaching Session to Queer & Woo listeners! I had my own session with Liza shortly before this interview and I was blown with how comfortable I felt with them and how much perspective I gained about how my life experience has impacted how I view and connect with my body. I absolutely recommend that you take advantage of this amazing offer to spend an hour with Liza, 1-on-1! To schedule your session, head on over to http://www.TalkWithLiza.com.
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- Brene Brown’s most popular TED Talks on YouTube, The Power of Vulnerability (13 million views) and Listening to Shame (4.6 million views) and BreneBrown.com
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations (podcast) and Oprah.com
Connect with Liza Lomax:
- Website: http://www.lizalomax.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/liza.lomax
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lizalomax/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/liza-lomax-7b9625179/
Connect with Queer & Woo!
- Website: QueerAndWoo.com
- Instagram: Instagram.com/queerandwoo
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Queer-Woo-104639321292807
- Tell us about yourself and help us create more relevant content by filling out our Listener Survey: QueerAndWoo.com/survey
Want to help us spread the word?
Post a screenshot of Queer & Woo in your favorite listening app and tag us on your Instagram story!
Subscribe, Rate & Review ASM on Apple Podcasts: QueerAndWoo.com/Apple